How many books are out?

General discussion and news about Code for Teens
Katy

How many books are out?

Post by Katy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Is the Javascript book the only book out yet?

JeremyMoritz
Site Admin

Re: How many books are out?

Post by JeremyMoritz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Yes, actually the JavaScript book will be released next month (July 3rd). I'm also working on a 2nd volume which will pick up where the JavaScript volume left off and feature HTML & CSS!
Jeremy Moritz
Author of Code for Teens
www.CodeForTeens.com

Mary_Hileman

Post by Mary_Hileman » Fri May 24, 2019 5:51 pm

My family loves volume 1 of Code for Teens. Is volume 2 still going to be released?

JeremyMoritz
Site Admin

Post by JeremyMoritz » Sat May 25, 2019 3:00 am

Thanks, Mary! I'm so glad to hear that you love the book! I'm still working on Volume 2. If you send me a private message, I'll send you the introduction and first chapter.

The process has taken longer than we expected. Most of our work has been in marketing Volume 1 at this point. We have some hard costs we're still trying to recoup. But we are very eager to finish Volume 2 as it is shaping up to be a fantastic book!
Jeremy Moritz
Author of Code for Teens
www.CodeForTeens.com

Mikayla

Post by Mikayla » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:42 pm

I was wondering since it's been a couple of months if you have an idea of when it's going to be released (even just a general somewhere between Dec - Jan etc. ) I can't wait for your next book since you have been a really helpful resource so far and I hope you will cover many different languages. :D

JeremyMoritz
Site Admin

Post by JeremyMoritz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Mikayla! When we have a release window, I'll be sure to post it here! In the meantime, we're still working on negotiations with distributors. We also recently released the first Russian translation in Russia, and it had an outstanding initial response!

Thanks again for your support and feel free to private message me if you would like the intro and first chapter to Volume 2!
Jeremy Moritz
Author of Code for Teens
www.CodeForTeens.com

Mikayla

Post by Mikayla » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:17 pm

It won't let me send a private message because "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature." If it lets you Private Message me could you maybe send me the link? Thank you so much for your time and everything.